In this How-To Step-by-Step Guide, I’ll show you how you can download GBA4iOS iOS 14 no jailbreak (Delta iOS 14) or GBA4iOS iOS 14.6 no jailbreak (Delta iOS 14.6) running devices, No Revoke. You can play games on the emulator, like pokemon go, Super Mario, check the image below. Pokemon gba rom hacks download for gba4ios. Completed Pokemon ROM Hacks List. Survival island gba rom download. Pokemon Jupiter - 6.04 (Ruby Hack. List of Pokemon ROM Hacks Download. Pokemon Ultra Violet - Gameboy Advance. Pokemon Rom Hacks Free Download. Pokemon Insurgence is a fan-made Pokemon Essentials based game which features such as new custom mega evolutions, an entirely new region to explore and a full online trading and battling system. Play Pokemon Hack Gba Rom Free Download Video Game Roms Online! List Of Pokemon Rom Hacks Download Pokemon Rom Hacks. Best Pokemon Gba Rom Hack Amazing Story Sprites. Pokemon Sword And Shield Demo 05 A Gba Rom Hack With Gen. Release Pokemon Sacred Sword Kings Shield Gbatempnet. Release Pokemon Swordshield Get 3 Cover Legend Pm Save.
- Pokemon Gba Rom Hacks Pc
- Best Hacked Pokemon Gba Roms
- Pokemon Hacked Roms Download Gba4ios For Mac
- Best Hacked Pokemon Rom
- Pokemon Hacked Roms Download Gba4ios Pc
- Pokemon Hacked Roms Download Gba4ios Emulator
For over twenty years, Pokémon has persisted as one of the largest, most well-known franchises in the gaming industry. It provides fans with endless characters, possibilities, storylines, and games.
Did you know that fans have found a way to create their own versions of some of the most classic Pokémon games? These cames carry on the essence of main Pokémon games while taking paths that haven’t been explored by the franchise’s designers.
But that’s not all that Pokémon fans do with their gaming experience. Some very clever players have found ways to modify the existing Pokémon games. That’s beyond my technical knowledge, but you better believe I’ll happily take advantage of their Pokémon ROM hacks.
In this article, we’re going to break down the best fan-created PokémonROM-hacks and games.
Grab your Pokeballs because it’s time to catch them all.
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Pokémon ROM Hacks and Fan Made Games
The Best Pokémon ROM Hacks and Fan Made Games
Pokémon Mega Power
If you're a fan of the video game Pokémon Emerald, then you'll want to check out Mega Power. This Pokémon ROM hack takes the characters on a quest to make the strongest Pokémon through lots and lots of experimentation. But all of that experimentation comes at a hefty cost. Just as funds start to run out, a mysterious fancier turns up and sends you on a new adventure.
Could it be that your fancier is not on a quest for knowledge but rather a quest to manipulate your strongest Pokémon creations? You'll have to play the game to find out more.
Pokémon Mega Power contains three new areas (or regions), and it builds on the available Pokémon found in the original game. It even features all of the Mega Evolutions and Generations IV, V, VI, and VII.
Pokémon Light Platinum
Pokémon Light Platinum builds on the popular Pokémon Ruby game, allowing you to explore the Zhery Region while meeting and battling brand new rivals. You can pit your skills against the region's awesome Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and of course, the Champion. You can even capture and train new Pokémon from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Regions.
Don't forget to check out all of the neat moves and items you can collect while playing the game. You can even participate in special events and the Pokémon World Championship! This game boasts over twenty hours of gameplay, building on an already incredible Pokémon game.
Pokémon Flora Sky
Pokémon Emerald is a game that keeps giving thanks to all of the talented gamers who create Pokémon ROM hacks, and Pokémon Flora Sky is another great addition to the world. In this brand-new story, you can catch over 360 Pokemon, encounter animated sprites, and find new moves and items.
Pokémon Flora Sky may not be perfect, but Nintendo liked it enough to borrow some of the story elements for their new releases. The progression system in Pokémon Flora Sky is next level because it doesn't require grinding. This means to complete the story and progress through the areas; you get to go on a treasure hunt!
If you're familiar with Pokémon Emerald, you'll be pleased to know that Rotom is much easier to catch in the ROM hack, but Ralts proves to be a bit more challenging. This happens to be a reversal of how the original game allowed Pokémon to be caught.
Pokémon Blazed Glazed
Pokémon Blazed Glazed is another ROM hack of Pokémon Emerald adapted from an older version of Pokémon Glazed (another ROM hack). Once your characters reach the age of maturity, you're given a Pokémon of your choice to start on your brand new quest. Of course, to further the storyline along, you'll quickly find that the world has dissolved into chaos, and you'll have to become the savior of both the real and Pokémon world.
In a shocking turn of events, Pikachu is stalking you for revenge (uh-oh!), and you'll have to deal with them throughout the game.
If you played the previous ROM hack, you'd be pleased to know that Pokémon Blazed Glazed has been loaded with many improvements. The biggest one is that you're able to choose five starters, explore new regions, and play with Dream World Pokémon. They also added Pokémon from Generation IV through VI, included new moves, and changed the spawn locations of the Pokémon.
If the last Pokémon ROM hack caught your interest, you might want to try out the original Pokémon Glazes. While Pokémon Blazed Glazed is an improved version of this hack, it's undeniable that Pokémon Glazed is a fantastic ROM hack.
It's a coming-of-age story set to the world's backdrop falling apart the main character as he works to become a full-fledged Pokémon trainer. Fortunately, part of his journey is saving the world. When it comes to gameplay, it's similar to its predecessor. You can choose from five different starters, explore three regions (Tunod, Johto, and Rankor), and you get to catch Dream World and Legendary Pokémon.
This game features some fun opportunities to gain experience and money as you battle trainers and Gym Leaders. This Pokémon ROM hack is a lot of fun, even if there is a better update available.
Pokémon Theta Emerald EX
It should come as no surprise that Pokémon Emerald, one of the franchise's most popular game, is also one of the most popular games to create ROM hacks from. Pokémon Theta Emerald EX is another one of these hacks that improves something that is already beloved.
There are over 700 Pokémon to catch in the game, compared to the 600 that you can catch in previous game versions. This includes new abilities, TMs, HMs, and Mega Evolutions, as well as Primal Revisions. You can even find new Fairy-types in the game, with the new Repel mechanic.
Another fun and purely aesthetic element are that you can run inside of buildings!
Pokémon Mega Emerald X and Y Edition
After waiting and waiting, Pokémon Mega Emerald X and Y Edition are finally complete. This Pokémon ROM hack is a bit mundane, but it follows the typical Pokémon adventure game route with a few fun twists and turns along the way.
Overall, this game is similar to Pokémon Emerald, but you'll be pleased to discover that the new Pokémon have sprites edited into the game! Pokémon Mega Emerald X and Y also prides itself on having Generation I to VI (though not all of them) available throughout the game. You can, however, find all of the Legendary Pokémon, which is a fun treat!
If you are looking to spend a bunch of hours into a variation of Emerald, then this is the one to go for!
Pokémon Liquid Crystal
If you're anything like most fans who played Pokémon Dark Rising, you're probably still traumatized. Fortunately, Pokémon Liquid Crystal ish here to soothe your wounds. The game is bright, colorful, and lends itself to leisurely gameplay.
You can revisit the Kanto and Johto regions, embracing that sense of adventure that Pokémon games do so well.
While the game doesn't bring a lot of new content to the table, it serves as an apology to fans who were disappointed that they couldn't keep their Pokémon when the game progressed from Gameboy Advance Nintendo DS.
Pokémon Gaia is a ROM hack that uses Pokémon FireRed as its base, spawning a far more intricate story than the original. Thousands of years ago, the old civilization worshiped gods until an earthquake consumed the upper areas — now you are tasked to prevent another cataclysmic calamity.
Travel through the regions of Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos while you fight against time to save the Region of Orbetus and completing the task Professor Redwood has set you out on. The mechanics are new, allowing players to use Mega Evolutions, Fairy-types, and explore underwater locations.
This game is truly a fantastic ROM hack and could easily feel like a spin-off game created by the developers themselves.
Pokémon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma
While this ROM hack is another game based on Pokémon FireRed, Pokémon Ultra Shiny Gold Sigma is based on the classic Gold, Silver, and Crystal games. But there are new and exciting plot points and elements that are well worth the playthrough.
When you start, you have a roster of over 800 Pokémon (from Generation I to VII) to choose from. You also have Mega Evolutions, Miracle Exchange, and many other cool trading evolutions. EVs and IVs are shown on the menu so that you can avoid complicated calculations during your trades.
Pokémon Adventures Red Chapter
This ROM hack emerged as a front runner in the Poke Community Hack of the Year contest from 2013 and 2015, which makes it no surprise that we're still talking about it five years later. This hack is based on Pokémon FireRed and is part of the official Pokémon Adventure Collections.
The story follows along with the Pokémon Adventure Manga and contains most of the events, with a few events expanded upon for longer gameplay. Since it follows a canonical story so closely, you can't pick your own starter Pokémon. Don't worry; you will be able to choose your own later in the game.
This ROM hack features many cool details; a full catalog of catchable Pokémon, root fossils, and so much more.
Pokémon Dark Cry
Pokémon Dark Cry has one of the most intricate stories on this list. At the start of the game, you wake up and realize you're in a mysterious cavern. As you explore the cavern, you find a man with an “R” on his shirt and attempt to stop him without success. From there, a giant earthquake occurs, and a shadow approaches you… just in time for you to wake up a second time and discover you had been dreaming.
Only… your dream slowly becomes a reality.
Pokémon Dark Cry features a new region called Trion, and you can read the PokePaper to get your daily news while you attempt side quests, mini-games, and so many other neat features. Don't miss out on this Pokémon ROM hack.
Pokémon Ash Gray
Pokémon Ash Gray is another Pokémon FireRed hack that you won't want to miss out on. You play as Ash Ketchum, including through the events of the first episode of the beloved Pokémon series. So yes, you get to play with Pikachu, just like Ash himself.
The game embarks on a quest that parallels events from the series and some of the movies. Which we happen to think is a nice little bonus to an already awesome game. As you play, you can catch all the same Pokémon Ash finds during the series, but don't worry; you don't have to play with them.
Pokémon Ash Gray lacks a few features, like Mega Evolution, that some of the previous ROM hacks boast, but it captures all of your favorite Pokémon games' standard gameplay. Who can say “no” to that?
Now onto some of our favorite entirely fan-made Pokémon games. Seriously, it's not fair that these gamers are so talented that they can… create entire Pokémon games.
Pokémon Prism is an insanely fun ROM hack based on PokémonCrystal for Game Boy Color. You'll need to ensure that you have an emulator or cartridge to play PokémonPrism, but it's worth the effort to set it up.
The game begins with the Dragon Trainer's child, Lance, playing in a minecart that suddenly loses control and flies down an old track in the region of Naljo. From there, the player adopts a Lavitar and sets off through Naljo to collect gym badges, play mini-games, and encounter over 200 different Pokémon species.
Pokémon 3D is a truly remarkable fan-made game that simulates classic Pokémon in a 3D pop-up style. Players take direct control of their Pokémon's movements and attack sequences, allowing you to choose to retreat while they have their cool-off periods. You can explore the 3D environment and interact with other trainers and Pokémon throughout the game.
This game came out in 2015, and players are still playing the game today. There's a vibrant and active community on the Pokémon 3D site, discussing past and future updates. It's a fun one to try out!
If you're looking for a lengthy Pokémon game to try out, PokémonReborn provides players with over 55 hours of gameplay! This fan-made game was designed in an RPG Maker rather than in ROM, so it's not quite a ROM hack.
The game is set in Reborn City, a polluted mess of a metropolis plagued with crime. You are tasked with collaborating with the other Pokémon trainers to stop the evil organization that has taken control of the city! Sounds fun, right? Pokémon Reborn features 18 different gyms to battle in and introduces the concept of Field Effects into the game. These effects can be used to change up the battlefield to favor different types of Pokémon.
Out of all of the other fan-made Pokémon games, Pokémon Godra focuses on the trainer rather than the Pokémon. This popular ROM hack allows you to choose your own career path: Trainer Coalition Leader, Military General, Safari Zone Warden, and many other fun careers. From there, you can find Pokémon from various versions of the classic games, delve into new quests, storylines, and explore the Western and Eastern portions of the map.
Pokémon Dark Rising
Often described as the Dark Souls of Pokémon games, you'll want to download Pokémon Dark Rising if you love complex and difficult games. You play as a young trainer from the Core Region who wakes up from a strange dream to find a peculiar Pokémon you've never seen before. Once the Pokémon choose you as its trainer, you'll have to work together to save the world!
This game has a similar premise to a few mentioned above, but the perk to Pokémon Dark Rising is that you can start with all Dragon-types and discover Pokémon from the first five generations.
Pokémon Light Platinum
Pokémon Light Platinum pits old-generation and new-generation against one another, bringing the best of Pokémon Ruby with a variety of regions, gyms, and elite-level graphics you won't see in other Pokémon ROM hacks. The game keeps its players entertained with 16 badges and the ability to compete in two Pokémon leagues in pursuit of competing in the World Championship. PokémonLight Platinum makes for a great alternative to some of the original Pokémon games.
Pokémon Phoenix Rising
Set in the region Hawthorne, a war-torn region under the mercy of a tyrannical king, Pokémon Phoenix Rising is a fan-made game developed using RPG Maker XP. Trainers are tasked with finding and resurrecting the legendary Ho-oh to restore peace and harmony throughout the region of Hawthorne.
Pokémon Phoenix Rising features so many impressive features that you'll never find in a mainstream Pokémon game. You control the game's outcome by making choice-based decisions that will affect the quests and in-game events you encounter. You can even customize your skill-trees to design different players with different play-styes.
Following the events of a nuclear explosion in the Tandor region, a young Pokémon trainer sets off on a discovery journey as they face strange occurrences and irradiated Pokémon. Pokémon Uranium took nine years to develop before its release in 2016, and this fan-made Pokémon game is one of the most popular ones available to download.
The game features 150 original Pokémon and features some new irradiated Pokémon you've never seen before. Trainers can obtain eight badges, defeat the Tandor league, and work to stop nuclear meltdowns through the region.
If you've ever played with RPG Maker XP, you'll be familiar with how this fan-made Pokémon game was created. Pokémon Insurgence takes a turn towards the dark side, taking players through the region of Torren where war has broken out between those who seek to obtain world domination. The game allows you to customize your trainer, use Mega Evolutions, access secret bases, and create delta species.
What's a delta species? You mix two species of Pokémon to create a brand-new Pokémon! PokémonInsurgence gives players limitless options and opportunities to explore the world of Pokémon through a new world. There are over 720 Pokémon to play with as you venture through the region of Torren!
The Pokémon games are always getting released, at least once per two years.
For any new system from Nintendo, there will be a new Pokémon game for it.
So, you can find plenty of Pokémon games right now if you just try to go back to the original Game Boy era. But there’s more.
The fans of this series are also actively creating their own Pokémon games.
Whether it’s in the form of ROM hacks or original game made with a specific engine, you can find plenty of “off the shelf” Pokémon games that you can play today.
You can play them on various devices, not limited to the Nintendo consoles.
Best Pokemon Rom Hacks List
Here are the top 20 Pokémon ROM hacks that you can play today:
Pokémon Eclipse RPG
Pokémon Eclipse RPG is an online RPG game you can play on your browser, which has Pokémon as its main theme.
The game is regularly updated, and currently it is in version 1.5. In this game, you can explore the new region called Apholite, while catching different Pokémon creatures along the way.
You can also find many powerful Pokémon here.
- The world in this game is constantly being expanded, so you can explore more areas as time goes by.
- You can play this game online on your browser without the need to install any game software.
- You will need to uncover the mystery of the Apholite region and fighting its creator along the way.
- There are also various mini games you can play on Pokémon Eclipse RPG.
- Plenty of Pokémon creatures can be found, trained, and battled in this game.
Pokémon Polished Crystal
Pokémon Polished Crystal is the ROM hack that is made from the Crystal version, which was released for the GBA system in the year 2000.
In this hacked version, there are plenty of improvements that make the Crystal version more polished to play.
The improvements include Pokémon, moves, battle mechanics, Overworld mechanics, Nuzlocke mode, maps, events, and more.
- You can catch all the 253 Pokémon creatures in this game.
- There are new moves that you can perform, such as Bug Buzz, Astonish, Avalanche, Disarm Voice, and many more.
- There are many battle mechanics from Generation VI that have been added to this game.
- There are many new locations, such as Viridian Forest, Celadon Hotel, Seafoam Islands, and more.
- The additional in-game events are also being added to this hacked version, involving trading, Team Rocket, move tutors, prizes, and more.
Pokémon Mega Adventure
Pokémon Mega Adventure is a custom Pokémon game that retains the regular storyline of all Pokémon games, which is the journey of the protagonist to become a Pokémon champion.
This game features a region called Akito, where you can roam and explore to catch hundreds of Pokémon creatures and battling them with others.
You have 3 starter Pokémon to choose: Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur.
- There are 721 creatures that you can catch in this game.
- You can also use mega stones for Mega Evolution.
- Some Pocket Monsters from Generation VII are available.
- You can also get Mystery Gifts in this game.
- You can explore the region called Akito to pave your way to become a Pokémon champion.
Pokémon Ash Gray
Pokémon Ash Gray is the ROM hack of the FireRed version, which faithfully follows the season 1 anime series.
Thus, you can find plenty of Pokémon creatures that are featured in the anime version, and additionally, some newer monsters as well.
Pokemon Gba Rom Hacks Pc
The graphics are still very much the same as the graphics of FireRed on GBA.
- It has monsters that you can catch from season 1 anime series, along with new creatures.
- You will play as Ash, following the storyline of season 1 anime series in this game.
- There are also contents that are included from the banned episodes of the anime series.
- It includes only original Pokémon without any fake creatures.
- You can play the side story titled Holiday Hi-Jynx in this game.
Pokémon Blazed Glazed
Pokémon Blazed Glazed is the ROM hack of the Emerald version, applying various improvements to make the Emerald version even better to play.
It is available for the Game Boy Advance system. In this game, you can expect to see new moves that are available from Generation IV to Generation VI, as well as new creatures, stats, and other changes.
- It changes all the move sets and rosters from the Emerald version.
- This hacked version gives you the new stats for your pocket monsters.
- There are also new creatures being added, which are not available in the original Emerald version.
- The wild distributions are altered, so you can see quite a bit of changes for wild creatures in this game.
- It also has move-pool additions and some typing changes.
Pokémon Dark Rising
Pokémon Dark Rising is the ROM hack of the FireRed version, which you can play on the GBA system.
In this game, you can find 386 of creatures that you can catch and battle with, and you can also explore the regions of Kanto, Johto, Unova, Sinnoh, and Hoenn.
This ROM hack was released alongside the Kaizo Version.
- It has moves that are included from the newer generation Pokémon releases.
- You can get up to 8 badges in this game, with each gym leader having their own unique Pokémon for you to battle.
- Egg moves can be learned by leveling up instead of breeding.
- You can also add more experience points in your gameplay by battling Nurse Joy in the Pokémon Center.
- There are DW abilities that you can learn in this game, such as Drizzle Poliwag, Speed Boost Torchic, and more.
Pokémon Light Platinum
Pokémon Light Platinum is the GBA ROM hack that is made from the Ruby version, and it has been completed and fixed of bugs.
In other words, you can play this game without any problems and without worrying about bugs and glitches.
It can give you the complete experience that is better than the original Ruby version of the game.
There are plenty of improvements you can enjoy in this game.
- You can explore the new region called ZHERY.
- In this game, you can meet with the new leads, new Elite Four, and new rivals.
- You can find creatures from all regions in this game, and you can also catch legendary creatures from the Ruby version.
- The game has new sprites, new events, and new tiles.
- It has the Pokémon World Championship as the final event.
Pokémon Adventure Red Chapter
Pokémon Adventure Red Chapter is the ROM hack of the FireRed version for the GBA system, which follows closely the Pokémon Adventure manga.
Aside from following the storyline of the Pokémon Adventure manga, it also has updated graphics, and it has some events changed to make them longer.
It incorporates the original Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green version.
- You can explore new regions in this game, with updated graphics and music.
- You can increase your level up to level 255.
- This game also has mega evolution, battle bond, and fusion Pokémon.
- It has the cycling day and night system.
- It allows you to customize your characters along with mugshots.
Pokémon Sage is the fan-made game that is made from the RPG Maker XP engine, providing you the fan-made original gameplay involving Pokémon creatures.
This game can be played as a Windows game, and it gives you the original experience in the world of Pokémon.
You can play the demo from the official page.
- It uses the RPG Maker XP engine along with Pokémon Essentials.
- The game is playable on Windows, with very low minimum requirements.
- It has a set of new fan-made Pokémon creatures that you can catch in this game.
- You can play with original characters, Pokémon, and locations in this game.
- The demo is available for you to play, which allows you to get up to the third badge.
Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition
Have you ever wondered how it will be to play as Team Rocket? In Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition, you can do it.
This ROM hack of FireRed gives you the opportunity to play as Team Rocket.
Yes, one of the villains in the Pokémon series.
Of course, as Team Rocket, you will be able to wreak havoc throughout the entire game and enjoy doing so.
- Instead of playing as the protagonist, you will play as the villain in this game, which is Team Rocket.
- This game is the ROM hack of the FireRed version on the GBA.
- You will experience the entire storyline in the perspective of Team Rocket.
- You can steal Pokémon creatures from every trainer in this game.
- You can battle popular characters and uncover the true story behind Red’s adventure.
Pokémon Uranium is a unique fan-made Pokémon game built with Pokémon Essentials on the RPG Maker XP engine.
So, this game can be played on your Windows PC by installing it just like any other games.
In this game, you can find 166 new Pokémon and 34 Pokémon creatures available in the main series.
New skills and move-sets are also introduced.
- You can play this game on Windows PC.
- New pocket monsters available in this game include Dunseraph, Dunsparce, Metalynx, Yatagaryu, and more.
- You can also use various moves in this game, such as Absorb, Double Hit, Dragon Claw, and many more.
- Various abilities are also available, including Anticipation, Natural Cure, Bad Dreams, and more.
- Lots of items you can find in this game, such as Arbokite, Amulet Coin, Big Root, Nugget, and many more.
Pokémon Planet is the free-to-play MMORPG with the Pokémon theme, which you can play online on your browsers.
In this game, you will take on an adventure as a trainer that has the aspiration to become a Pokémon champion.
Of course, you will play alongside other online players, and you can also battle them online.
You don’t need to download any software to play this game.
- You can catch, train, and evolve hundreds of creatures in this game.
- You can play this game online with your friends without spending any money for anything.
- You can create clans with other trainers to determine the best trainers among you.
- Compared to the regular Pokémon games, you can explore the areas that are big and wide in this game.
- You can play this game on any browser without having to install anything.
Pokémon Phoenix Rising
Pokémon Phoenix Rising is the fan-made game that is made with the RPG Maker XP engine along with Pokémon Essentials, giving you the new experience of adventure in the world full of pocket monsters.
It features the storyline that can branch based on the choices that you make throughout the game.
Also, it still uses the traditional RPG style as common in the official releases.
Best Hacked Pokemon Gba Roms
- You can explore the region called Hawthorne in this game, where there are plenty of pocket monsters to catch and train.
- The storyline is full of choices that you can make, giving you different branches in the story.
- You can perform Mega Evolution for your Pokémon creatures in this game.
- Aside from regular pocket monsters, there are also relic Pokémon creatures you can catch in this game.
- It offers rich characters with moral choices during the gameplay.
Pokémon Showdown is the Pokémon-themed battle simulator game that you can play online.
You can play this game either via your browser, or you can install this game directly on your computer.
In this game, you can choose Pokémon characters and battle other characters with other online players.
- You can choose various Pokémon characters and battle with others in this online battle simulator.
- The battles are fully animated, so you can enjoy each battle in this game.
- You can build your own team, or you can choose the randomly generated team.
- It is free to play, and you can play it on your browser or install it on your computer.
- You can find plenty of Pokémon creatures from different generations in this game.
Pokémon MMO 3D
Pokémon MMO 3D is a free MMO game that you can play on your computer, featuring 3D Pokémon, world, and character models.
In this game, you will meet with other trainers from all over the world to explore the new region.
You can catch plenty of pocket monsters in this game, as well as battle other trainers in real time.
- You can play this game completely for free, and the game is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- You can play this game with other trainers all over the world and explore the new 3D Pokémon-themed world.
- You can catch plenty of creatures in this game and battle them with other trainers.
- There are plenty of Easter eggs hidden in the game, which you can find as you explore the vast world areas in this game.
- It features real-time battles between you and other players.
Pokémon Revolution Online
Pokémon Revolution Online is the online Pokémon game that you can play on your devices, featuring 2D graphics.
The game is available for multiple platforms, including desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux) and mobile devices (Android).
It allows you to start the journey of becoming a Pokémon master with other online players from around the world.
- It is an online game that offers competitive player vs. player gameplay elements.
- You can explore multiple new regions in this game, with in-game bosses spread all around them.
- You can communicate with other players from within the game and establish your own community.
- There are various events that you can participate in the game from time to time.
- It also offers you the storyline that you can enjoy along the way.
Pokémon Mega Power
Pokémon Mega Power is the GBA ROM hack of the Emerald version, featuring plenty of improvements from the original version.
In this game, you can explore some new regions, such as Ivara, Sevii Islands, and Lande, as well as meet with new characters.
It features pocket monsters from up to Generation VII. The graphics are still mostly the same as the original Emerald version.
- It has its own storyline involving the protagonist’s attempt to evolve a Pokémon without having to use mega stones.
- You can explore new regions and meet with new characters in this game.
- You can choose between male and female for your protagonist.
- The Pokémon selection is expanded to include Generation IV to Generation VII.
- It also includes some new tiles in the game.
Pokémon Emerald Kaizo
Pokémon Emerald Kaizo is the ROM hack of the Emerald version specifically designed for those looking for more challenges.
This ROM hack offers you the highest difficulty level that will guarantee to give you more challenges in playing this game.
The sole purpose of the game is to make the Emerald version even more difficult to play.
- All aspects of the game have been changed to make it more difficult to play.
- When you battle the other trainers in this game, you can feel that the battles are becoming even more difficult to win as you go along.
- There are 386 Pokémon creatures that you can find in this game.
- Some creatures are only available post games, meaning that you can’t catch them unless you’ve completed the game.
- The gym leaders will give you even more challenges with more powerful Pokémon you need to defeat.
Pokémon Flora Sky
Pokémon Flora Sky is a ROM hack of the Emerald version, which is 100% completed.
It means that you can play the game from start to finish without having to wait for any more updates.
The game uses the graphics and most aspects of the Emerald version, but with certain improvements in various aspects of the game, such as new Pokémon creatures that you can catch.
- It includes Pokémon creatures available in Generation IV and V.
- You can play a new storyline in this game, as well as new events for the legendary Pokémon.
- The creatures look better in this ROM hack because the sprites have been improved.
- You can also find new moves, new maps, new mini games, and more.
- New character is also available as the protagonist of this game.
Pokemon Hacked Roms Download Gba4ios For Mac
As the ROM hack of the FireRed version on the GBA system, Pokémon Gaia delivers various new improvements that you can enjoy when playing this game.
Best Hacked Pokemon Rom
In this game, you will explore the region called Orbtrus, which is the region that has a rich history.
Your character will follow the storyline that will uncover the history behind this region along with your adventure.
- You can find and catch Pokémon creatures usually available in regions of Kanto, Unova, Johto, Kalos, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.
- It is jam-packed with new moves, modern abilities, and modern items.
- It has the updated sprites for Pokémon creatures, trainers, Overworld, and more.
- It has underwater maps that you can dive into.
- It has original songs that you can enjoy throughout the game.
These are the best Pokémon ROM hacks that you can play on various platforms.
Whether you want to play it on the Nintendo system, emulator, browser, computer, or mobile device, you can find the game that fits with your preferences.
These hacked Pokémon games will offer the adventure and gameplay style that you would never experience on the regular releases.
Pokemon Hacked Roms Download Gba4ios Pc
So, you should try these games. Find the one that you like and start playing. Happy gaming!